TKB 3-Cavity Lipstick Mold
Yeah! An affordable and fun lipstick mold! Fun times in your future!
Hey have you seen the video made by Marie of Humblebee & Me? Very complete and with recipes!
Blend 0.3 grams (1/8th teaspoon) of mica powder and 0.3 grams (about ten drops) of TKB Lip Liquid to 3 - 4 grams (1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon) of lipstick base. The powder gives it some body and helps the color transfer.
Details: ABS Plastic; 12.1 cup size, 3 cavities
The lipstick mold measures approximately 4'' (100 mm) long, 1'' (25 mm) wide, and 1.8'' (45 mm) high.
How to use:
- Swab the inside of the mold with a light oil (mold release).
- When you pour the lipstick into the mold, keep the two pieces together with rubber bands or your fingers.
- Place in freezer for at least 20 - 30 minutes (longer is better).
- Very gently unstick the two mold parts
- Make sure your lipstick casing is twisted all the way up
- Place the case over the lipstick "bullet" and pull straight up to remove from mold.
- You can also carefully pull the "bullet" out of the mold with your fingers and place it into the lipstick case just as you would put a candle into a candlestick.
- Clean with alcohol or a light oil.
- Do not microwave or use a dishwasher