TKB Creator Kit allows you to convert your loose cosmetic colors into MIY (Make it Yourself!) Makeup.
With the addition of your favorite mica, glitter or powder colors (not included) you can make:
- Nail Polish
- Liquid Blush
- Liquid Highlighter
- Liquid or Mousse Eye Shadow
- Eye Liner
- Lip Gloss
It’s easy to mix, match and blend these skin-safe ingredients and hard to get it wrong. Using the DIY tools included in the kit, simply blend the base of your choice with a color and apply it directly to the skin or nails.
- DIY Bases:
- TKB Mousse Medium - 7 grams
- TKB Nail Polish Luster Base - 2 fl oz
- TKB Gloss Base - 2 oz
TKB G-Base - 2 oz
- DIY Texturizing Oils:
- TKB Oil Fusion - 7 ml
- TKB Film Fix - 7 ml
- DIY Tools:
- Blending Palette - 1
- 3ml Pipettes - 3
- Formulator Brush - 3
- Clear Doe Foot Brush - 3
- Wooden Stir Stick - 6
- Small Seal Top Baggies - 6
About the Products
TKB Mousse Medium - Blend this non-oily base with colors to make eyeshadows, blushes or highlighters. Add as much (or as little) color as you want. The more color you add, the stiffer it will become and the more color-intense. TKB Mousse Medium has a longish “play time” before it dries down to a wear-resistant finish.
- For eyeshadow, use about ½ color to ½ base
- For blush and highlighters, use about ¼ color to ¾ base
- Consider adding some TKB Film Fix for a stronger stay-on application.
TKB Nail Polish Luster Base - Nail polish has an odor so we recommend you pour a small amount of this uncolored polish into one of the included seal top bags. Add color to get a blend which will require two coats. Don’t try to make it a one-coat application or the blend will be too thick and not dry properly. Store in the seal top bags for several months.
- Add about 1 teaspoon of nail polish base is enough to color a full set of nails. To that teaspoon, add about 2-3 “pea-sized” scoops of color.
TKB Gloss Base (Versagel) - TKB Gloss Base is a popular lip gloss. It is thick and sticky and you can add as much color as you want. To thin it down, consider adding TKB Oil Fusion. Texturize it with TKB G-Base to make it a little thinner, but still very sticky.
- Add as much color as you want to make it as sheer or opaque as you want.
- Add as much of the Oil Fusion as you want to thin the product.
TKB G-Base - G-Base may be used as an extra-shiny lip gloss.
- Add as much color as you want to make it sheer or opaque as you want.
- Mix with TKB Mousse Medium (½ and ½) to make a shiny eyeshadow..
TKB Oil Fusion - Our custom oil blend which provides a silky, smooth texture to TKB Gloss Base or TKB G-Base.
TKB Film Fix - TKB Film Fix is the ingredient which will make your color stay on the skin. Use it as an additive to the TKB Mousse Medium. It will not help transfer resistance to the lip gloss products or nail polish, so don’t waste it on those. Instead, mix about 2-4 drops of TKB Film Fix to your small batch of eye shadow. The result will be a more rub resistant finish which could even be used as an eyeliner!
Limit of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranty:
Warning: Discontinue use if irritation occurs. The products being sold are raw materials for manufacture of cosmetics. Consumers are encouraged to observe all measures of cleanliness and hygiene and to “patch test” all ingredients and products to assure that they will not have unfavorable results. In all cases, consumers should discontinue use of any item which causes irritation.