Each Lip Gloss tube holds about 15 ml of product.
- Cut the bulb off one pipette and place it over the tip of the syringe.
- Wrap the lip gloss tube container with plastic wrap to avoid finger smudges (optional).
- Prepare your work surface with paper and have paper towels at the ready.
Prepare your color:
- Squeeze about 13 ml or 13 grams of Gloss Base into a microwave safe mixing bowl of your choice.
- Heat the Gloss Base in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Be careful, as the bowl will get hot.
- Add drops of color and scoops of powder, if you have it. In general, 2-6 drops of color and 2-6 scoops of powder, depending on how intense you want the gloss to be.
- Stir together with your mixing utensil, then reheat for 20-30 seconds.
- Add 2-4 drops of flavor oil.
- Spatula the product into your prepared syringe.
- Place the syringe tip (with the pipette) all the way to the bottom of the lip gloss tube.
- Squeeze slowly to fill.
- Put the wiper back into place.
- Put the top on the tube.
Cleanup (TKB Gloss Base is most easily cleaned by wiping down first with paper towel):
- To clean the melter bowl between colors, simply wipe it clean with a paper towel.
- To clean the syringe between colors, put some uncolored Versagel in the syringe and push it through.
Enjoy your custom lip gloss!