Each Lip Gloss tube holds about 10 ml of product. If you fill the Melter Cup about 3/4 of the way, and add your colors, you will make about 10ml of product.
- Cut the bulb off one pipette and place it over the tip of the syringe.
- Wrap the lip gloss tube container with plastic wrap to avoid finger smudges (optional)
- Prepare your work surface with paper and have paper towels at the ready.
Prepare your color
- Squeeze about 8-9 ml of Versagel into the melter bowl (about 3/4 full)
- Heat the Versagel in the micro about 20 seconds. Be careful, as the bowl will get hot.
- Add drops of color and scoops of powder. In general, 2-6 drops of color and 2-6 scoops of powder, depending on how intense you want the product to be.
- Stir together with the spatula, reheat for 20-30 seconds.
- Add 2-4 drops of flavor oil.
- Stir with spatula
- Spatula the product into your prepared syringe.
- Place the syringe tip (with the pipette) all the way to the bottom of the container.
- Squeeze slowly to fill.
- Put the wiper back into place. See video.
- Put the top on the tube.
Cleanup (Versagel is most easily cleaned by wiping down first with paper towel)
- To clean the melter bowl between colors, simply wipe it clean with a paper towel.
- To clean the syringe between colors, put some uncolored Versgel in the syringe and push it through.