TKB Magic Holographic Nail Polish
This product is: Vegan, cruelty free and 10-free.
Sign up to get restock alert:
Magic Holographic is a pre-colored nail polish made from cosmetic grade ingredients.
Here are some general suggestions.
- Use the product full strength just like a regular polish.
- If you feel it is too color intense, simply thin it down with some clear coat polish that you have. (Note: The product as sold will settle, as it is in a thin nail polish base. This is because the thinner the base, the better the holographic effect. It comes in a bottle with beads for easy shaking)
- Add drops of Magic Holographic with other colors (ones you make or ones you buy) to transform them! Just be advised that because the product has a strong silver/black tone, it tends to look best when blended into blue/green/purples. It looks a little muddy in pinks, reds and yellows.
- Thin Magic Holographic down with your own clear coat (we recommend 1 part Magic Holographic to three parts Clear coat) and use it as a transformative top coat.
Magic Holographic is particularly stunning when used as a top coat over other colors.
Left to right: Basic Red, Orange Blend, Basic Yellow, Green Blend, Basic Blue, Purple Blend
|2) Then we mixed together 1 ml of Magic Holographic with 3 ml of Clear Coat that we had lying around.|
|3) Then applied that mix as a top coat over our TKB Jellies and .....|
|4) Here is another example, where we took our TKB Jellies, thinned those down with clear coat and put them over a base coat of white.|
|5) Then we covered them with our Magic Holographic / Clear Coat blend and .....|
|Super easy, super fun!|
In the video below, we are trying to show the differences between our Magic Trio Nail Polish Colors.
The first two nails are Magic Diamond on the left and then Magic Mirror on the right, both on top of black polish. We are trying to show that the Diamond is more sparkly!
Then we have an uncolored nail. Then we have Magic Holographic, Magic Diamond, and Magic Mirror.
!!! Warning !!!
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do, - continue rinsing.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool.
- Dispose of contents/container with regards to State/Federal/Local Regulations.
This product ships as a hazardous material.