Nail Polish Luster Base
This product is: vegan, cruelty free and 10-free.
TKB's Luster Base is specially formulated to suspend pigments and mica powders, as well as to be colored by TKB's Nail Polish Color Concentrates.Once applied, it will give your nail polish a shiny and luscious effect that is unsurpassed by any other kind of base. It works especially well with our TKB Pigment Powders, but can be used with any pigments or mica powders you may already own.
Nail Polish Luster Base for Mica. This is our standard nail polish base, ideally colored with our TKB Nail Polish Concentrates or micas. If you are planning to use glitter in your nail polish, we recommend our Glamour Base instead.
When adding pigments, dyes and micas to an uncolored base there are a couple of tricks:
- First, don't "overload with color". For a single bottle of nail polish, you really don't need more than about a "pea-sized" amount of pigment, dye or mica added. Too much color and your nail polish will not dry correctly and it will tend to peel off.
- Secondly, it is always a good idea to "wet" the pigment or dye with rubbing alcohol before adding it to your polish, otherwise you run the risk of the polish being gritty.
!!! Warning !!!
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do, - continue rinsing.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool.
- Dispose of contents/container with regards to State/Federal/Local Regulations.
This product ships as a hazardous material.