• Castor Oil
• Jojoba Oil
• Vitamin E
• Carmine Lip Liquid
• Flavoring Oil
• Mini Spatula
• Melter Bowl
• Lip Balm Tubes
• Shrink Bands
Other Supplies You Might Want to Use:
• Teaspoon measure
• Hair Dryer or Heat Gun
• Paper Towels
• Protective Gloves (Optional)
• 1/2 teaspoon of Beeswax
• 2 1/2 teaspoon Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil or a combination
• 1/2 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
• 1/2 teaspoon Carmine Lip Liquid
• 3 drops of Flavoring Oil
1. Measure the Beeswax, Castor Oil/Jojoba Oil, Vitamin Oil and Coloring Oil into the melter bowl.
2. Melt ingredients in the microwave. We found the best way is to do it in 10 second increments.
3. Add the Flavoring Oil. Mix together completely.
4. Let the mixture cool slightly and pour directly into the Lip Balm Tubes. If you wait too long and the mixture hardens, just reheat it gently.
5. Fill the Tubes. Don’t worry about the hole that goes down the center, it’s normal.
6. Shrink Band. The Shrink Band opens at either end and all you have to do is slip the Tube inside.
Once the Tube is enveloped in the Shrink Band, heat the Shrink Band with your hair dryer until the plastic shrinks to the size of the Lip Gloss Tube.
Enjoy your lip balm!