TKB Gel CC
TKB's Gel CC is a rheological agent made from a form of natural clay. Note: this material will degrade some forms of plastic. Please do not transfer into a PET or PETE container and do not put any products made with this material in such a container. The plastic will crack.
NOTE: The product is Vegan and Palm-Oil Free
Viscosity: 2000 - 4000 mPas
Recommended percentage of use: 2.0-10%
Rheological agents help keep your formula from separating, and also make the "flow" of the product more appealing. We recommend it in particular for use in our Highlighting Drops recipe to keep the pigments fully suspended.
- The product works in both O/W and W/O emulsions.
- It melts onto the skin with a smooth, velvety matte finish.
- It is ready to use. Just mix it into your product as a "cold process" additive.
- It may also be used as parted of a heated phase of a formula, but please don't put it to direct heat or microwave it.
- Keep away from sources of ignition such as heat, open flame, static electricity, spark.