TKB Film Fix
TKB's Film Fix is a raw, oil-based, vegan ingredient which is to be added to your formulas at 0.5 - 10% of the total in order to provide water-resistant and non-transfer film-forming effect. It can be used in all kinds of cosmetic products: hair, skin, makeup, creams, lotions, shaving creams and more.
Recommended percentage of use: 0.5-10%.
NOT soluble in water.
California Residents:'Warning: This product contains Toluene (108-88-3) which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.' For more information go to'www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
!!! Warning !!!
- Flammable liquid. UN 1866 Flammable Liquids 3 III
- May cause slight skin irritation.
- May cause slight eye irritation.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- INHALATION: Remove to fresh air.
- SKIN contact: Remove product from skin with dry cloth or towel, and wash exposed area with detergent.
- EYES contact: Immediately flush with water for at least 15 minutes.
- INGESTION: Wash out mouth with water provided person is conscious. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a physician immediately.
- Store in a well ventilated place. Keep cool.
- Dispose of contents/container with regards to State/Federal/Local Regulations.
This product ships as a hazardous material.