Citrus Orange Essential Oil
10/23/2023 This product is being discontinued. We have 1.5 gallons in stock. When we deplete our current stock, it will no longer be available at TKB Trading.
Please note: As this product is on discontinuation, how you receive your product in regards to package size may vary. We will do our best to minimize packaging, however, if you order a larger size, it may be broken up into multiple smaller packages.
TKB Citrus Orange Essential Oil is extracted from cold-pressed orange peels.
A bright, and refreshing citrus essential oil for DIY soaps, skincare, body care, aromatherapy and household products.
This product is 100% natural, vegan, gluten free and cruelty free.
This product only ships via FedEx Ground and only to the lower 48 states and Canada.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the customer to test essential oils for safety and performance in a formula, not exceeding the recommended maximum use levels. According to IFRA Maximum Skin Exposure Levels, this essential oil can be used in:
- Lip products up to 3%
- Skin & Body Care products up to 5%
- Pet products up to 2.5%
Country of Origin: Mexico
Highly concentrated. Handle with care.
!!! Danger !!!
- Flammable liquid and vapor. UN1169 Extracts, Aromatic, Liquid 3 III
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airway.
- Causes mild skin irritation.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Toxic to aquatic life.
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Get medical advice/attention.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool.
- Dispose of contents/container with regards to State/Federal/Local Regulations.
This product ships as a hazardous material.