Skip to content
- Click here to view our current processing times.
Flammable products such as Nail polish bases, some of the flavor oils, and some of the chemicals may only be shipped via ground shipping service and are not available for international shipping. Purchase of these items, requires you to agree to the Hazardous Materials Waiver which is shown at check out.
- TKB Trading, LLC is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- We do not ship Saturdays and Sundays
HazMat (Hazardous Material) Shipping: Some ingredients must ship as hazardous material and require special handling and packaging restrictions.
- HazMat ingredients can include corrosive, oxidizing, or flammable properties and require you to take appropriate precautions when using such ingredients.
- Purchase of these items, requires you to agree to the Hazardous Materials Waiver which is shown at check out.
- The transport of HazMat ingredients is strictly regulated by the DOT (Dept. of Transportation) and IATA (International Air Transport Association), both domestic and international shipping requires special packaging, labeling, and documentation.
- HazMat items only ship Fedex Ground within the US (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).
- There is no handling fee for all international orders.
- Customs fees, VAT, or value added tax, and sales tax are typically charged by the government of your country and must be paid by the customer once the package arrives. We cannot determine what these fees will be. We recommend that you check with your local customs office or post office for details on how these charges are assessed and applied. For customs clearance, a customs broker is usually needed who may charge you a brokerage fee. Packages may be held up in customs for a few days and will delay delivery.