TKB Successful Lip Cream (Flexagel)
Maximize your productivity and quickly launch new products with this ready-to-wear lip cream!
TKB Lip Creams provide high shine and buildable coverage. Simply melt, pour and sell. No syringe or sticky mess.
TKB Flexagels are a ready-to-wear balance of pigment/shine/non-sticky ratio that one would expect from a high end finished lip brand:
- Melt and pour into your unique packaging and brand.
- Create an array of colors by blending Flexagels together
- Add glitter, pearlescent or iridescent mica to change the lip cream sheen
- Add TKB flavor oils
This product is Vegan, Gluten Free and Cruelty Free.
1. What is the max temperature to heat the product? < The product should be heated until it is easy to pour. For safe handling, please do not heat over 120F/49C.
2. Can you heat the product in the provided pouch (I have the 1 oz)? Yes, you may microwave it to heat. We recommend microwaving in bursts of 30 second and checking until it feels easy to pour.
3. What method do you recommend for heating the lip cream? Microwave either in the bag or in a microwaveable container.
4. Can you add TKB Oil Fusion to the product and if so, at what percentage? < you may add any additional oils you would like for purpose of making the product more sheer or to provide added benefits (such as a vitamin e oil). However, the product is considered "ready-to-wear" and as such, adding oils will make the product more sheer.
5. What is the max percentage of flavor oil it can hold? < you should add the amount of flavor oil recommended by the flavor oil. Flavor oils are typically added at 2-4% by weight or 2-3 drops per lip product.
6. Does it have a preservative in it? < yes, it does.
7. Does it expire? < as with lip products generally, it is best to use with in a year.