Why Shave When You Can Wax? Remove Hair At Home with TKB Blueberries & Cream Depilatory Hard Wax
Did you watch last week’s American Idol episode? You probably saw Katy Perry flash her legs to say that since becoming a mom, she’s stopped shaving!
We totally understand! Shaving causes ingrown hairs, bumps and irritated skin. We got tired of repurchasing expensive disposable razors and creams. Who has the time to shave daily or even weekly?!
We here at TKB stopped shaving and started waxing instead!
Waxing at home achieves longer lasting results and smoother skin, saving you time and money!
TKB Blueberries & Cream Depilatory Hard Wax makes removing unwanted hair simple and easy! It’s a disposable hard wax formulated for hair removal on the face and body. It’s suitable for all hair types and even sensitive skin.
You don’t even need any cloth strips! Our depilatory hard wax is an ideal, affordable choice for beginner and professional waxers.
TKB’s duo-colored, blueberries & cream scented wax beads makes hair removal at home a fun experience from start to finish!
How to Use Depilatory Hard Wax at Home:
If you’re a beginner to waxing, watch our video to see how easy it is to use our Blueberries & Cream depilatory hard wax- no cloth strips and no mess!
TKB Blueberries & Cream Depilatory Hard Wax Instructions For Use:
- Melt the depilatory wax in a wax warmer or a microwaveable container and stir into a honey-like consistency (70-80 degrees Celsius).
- Always test the temperature of the wax before fully applying to skin.
- With a wooden stick, spread an even layer of wax onto clean, dry skin in the direction of hair growth.
- Let wax harden for 7-10 seconds until no longer tacky.
- Remove wax and hair by peeling off quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- 1.1 lb (500g) Blueberries & Cream Depilatory Hard Wax Beads (approximately enough wax for two full legs)
- 10 Wood Waxing Sticks
Treat yourself to a fun, cost-saving home waxing experience. Shop TKB Blueberries & Cream Depilatory Hard Wax now!
For news and product updates, subscribe to our newsletter.