Green Cleaners made by Clorox
- Alkyl Polyglucoside. This is a detergent surfactant made from coconut oil
- Ethanol SDA-3C. This is a dirt-dissolving solvent made from corn oil
- Glycerine. A solvent from corn oil
- Lemon oil. From Lemons, obviously, there for the fragrance
- Kathon, a preservative which is part of the 1% of the formula derived from petrochemicals. But it is biodegradable
- Milliken Liquitint Blue HP and Bright Yellow dyes. Also part of the 1% of the formula derived from petrochemicals.
Hope these sites lead you to new ideas!