Color C - Candy Nail Polish Concentrate
This product is: vegan, cruelty free and 10-free.
This is a concentrated nail polish pigment which you add to a nail polish base. Ideas:
TKB Nail Polish Concentrates are not a finished nail lacquer. If you use them straight out of the bottle to paint your nails you will probably be unhappy. For one thing, they are just too strong in color and so will likely stain your nail. Secondly, the colors don't contain all the necessary ingredients to make an awesome finished product. They will chip off, or flake off or basically not do what you want them to do.
How do you use them? Here are some ideas:
Measure 1 part of your color into a container, and add 1 part of your uncolored nail polish base. Mix!
Example: 1 part J-Blue plus 1 part TKB Luster Base. Mix!
There are about 100 drops in a mini nail polish bottle (5ml) and about 300 drops in a full size bottle (15ml). This gives you plenty of flexibility for using TKB Nail Polish Concentrates as a single color, or as part of a blend of colors. Pine After Pine:
Example: Fill a 15 ml nail polish bottle LE barrel about half way with uncolored Luster Base. Add up to 30 drops of Nail Polish Concentrates (10 J-Blue, 20 I-Yellow). Top of the bottle with more uncolored Luster Base. Mix!
If you are using the uncolored Luster Base, you can get more creative by adding shimmery micas or other effect pigments.
Example: Add about 2-2 /2% by weight.
Example: Fill a 15ml bottle about half full. Spoon in 4 small scoops of Seawitch Green Mica, add 15 drops of Color C - Candy Nail Polish Concentrate and 5 drops of Color A-Violet Nail Polish Concentrate. Mix!
If you are using the uncolored Glamour Base for your glitter suspensions, here is what we recommend:
- The best weight of glitter added to a Glamour Base is 5-8% by weight. For extra light glitters you can add as much as 10%.
- Add some to give some color, but the least possible! Too much will weaken the suspending properties of the Glamour base and your glitter will start to sink. Basically add as little as possible, and for sure not more than 1 part Mixer to 10 parts Glamour Base.
- Be sure to test before committing a large batch!
Example: Fill a 15 ml bottle about half full, spoon 5 scoops of Red Planet Microfine Glitter and 3 scoops of Hearts glitter. Add 10 drops of Glazed and 5 drops of Sweet & Hot and mix!
Change the color of a polish you already own! If you would like to alter or adjust the color of one of your commercial polishes, you can! Simply add one of TKB Nail Polish Concentrates drop by drop and stir in between.
!!! Warning !!!
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do, - continue rinsing.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool.
- Dispose of contents/container with regards to State/Federal/Local Regulations.
This product ships as a hazardous material.